Thursday, October 16, 2008

TOTE BAGS THAT MAKE YOUR MOUTH SCREAM WORDS AT STUFF FOR ONE REASON OR ANOTHER

.
I'll keep this brief as my brain is a certifiable non-functioning entity right now (feel free to accept this post's title as evidence of this), though I'll probably be reprising this post once the fog lifts. So yeah, bask in the glory of these muddled words I write today, for their time on this frail internet planet may be short... short indeed.

Or maybe I'll just get lazy and leave this post as is. Excuse me, "continue to be" lazy... there's no "get" about it.

Anyway, for reasons I shall hopefully disclose at a later date (UPDATE: I'm clearly not going to ever revisit this post - what's done is done, learn to accept it), I have created a series of delectably delicious canvas tote bag designs so that you can finally have a practical means to flaunt your replete awesomeness while shopping for produce that you can no longer afford. Dig them shits:

Bag-template

douche-copy

Asshole2

Wow, those really look incredibly small. Well, I assure you they look a lot better once they're actually on the bags, an assertion which you can easily verify by visiting my scrumtulescent merch page on zazzle.com

What, you didn't click on that last link? Then click on this one.

That, my friends, is what we in the biz call "an effective sales technique."

Alright, like I said edits coming to this post (hopefully, and by that I mean not actually) later, for now... I don't know, do something other than reading. It's bad for you.

2 comments:

Jouda Mann said...

"Two sided Douche Bag"
Is that for the front AND the back?
Seriously, I LOL'd. and I don't do that often. Good on ya mate.

Artimus Mangilord said...

"Two sided douche bag" -- I have to say, that is pretty good.

Followers