Wednesday, July 30, 2008

PLEASE HOLD FOR A MOMENT... ENRON WILL BE WITH YOU SHORTLY

.
I've found myself wading through a sea of red tape and rage triggers as I try to "downgrade" my new laptop from Windows Vista to XP. This process is not so simple as the IT guy at my work made it seem... true to form I suppose, he's always seemed a bit treacherous.

Anyway, new blog posting later this week (the project's done, for the record - procrastination is no issue here).

I have no interest in turning this notice into the 8 billionth blog posting on the subject of how Windows Vista sucks massive amounts of poop-covered man hog, so instead I'll just put up this marvelous picture and call it good. My apologies for the lack of timeliness, but I didn't discover nataliedee.com until just a couple of minutes ago... but then again, I suppose America being awesome plays well in any month of the year.

osdi5yjpg

Hell yes.

1 comment:

Jouda Mann said...

I remember this problem...
Let me guess, you had a devil of a time finding the Microsoft Universal Audio Architecture, and your speakers wouldn't work? The original drivers of the laptop just could not be found to save your ever loving life?
Whatever the problem, through my own experience, I feel your pain man.
BTW, check out news reports on how Microsoft repackaged Vista and called it something else, and tested it publicly as a beta... turned out it still sucked.
You might not go there, but I will. Hell yes.

Followers