Thursday, April 24, 2008

NO NEW POST FOR YOU TODAY

.
Well, at least not one of merit. You see, this Friday marks the 92nd anniversary of my triumph over the womb, so I'm going to take the day off from Rubbish-related activities and instead spend the next 18 to 36 hours of my life sipping on hummingbird nectar and anointing myself with various forbidden oils and botanical extracts.

For the time being, please feign indifference in response to this shockingly slothful development (if you possess the mental fortitude to do so, of course) and rest assured that there'll be something delicious waiting for you on Sunday or Monday.

As a brief point of interest, my old associate Artemis Schmidt Borlovsky (who you may remember from my commissioned speaker project) and the collective parents McHanslaw have combined to provide the world of Rubbish with 2 shiny new toys, a DeWalt cordless drill and a Milwaukee power sander:

IMG_0465

Mmmm, what superb birthday offerings - I can just taste the possibilities. Tastes like sawdust... I guess I should have expected that.

No comments:

Followers