Monday, March 31, 2008

UGLY CRAP FROM GOOD RUBBISH NOW AVAILABLE AT CAFEPRESS.COM!

.
I have to admit that I wasn't expecting it, but several otherwise rational human beings have informed me over the past couple of weeks that they would not only wear, but also purchase some of the shirt designs I've slapped together over the storied history of this fine blog.

Well my friends, it's time to put your money where your mouth once was, for Good Rubbish has officially established a home at cafepress.com (edit: We've now moved to zazzle.com): The online mecca for those who wish to procure stuff with stuff printed on it.

http://www.zazzle.com/goodrubbish

Be sure to add that fine link to your bookmarks, as that section of your web browser is pathetically barren. I know these things about you.

kucinich magnet OG

As of right now, my Kucinich designs (which have been cleaned, polished, and appointed with less banal typefaces) are the only ones available, but I'll be adding new stuff with some level of regularity (say every week or so... at least until I run out of ideas, which should be in about 2 weeks). I've never ordered any clothing from cafepress myself so I can't comment on how good their wearable stuff is, but Mother McHanslaw ordered a decorative tile from there some time ago and the quality was surprisingly excellent.

And just think, if you buy something off of the cafepress corollary to the Good Rubbish universe, you'll be putting 2 or 3 dollars directly into my pocket, a feat which has not been accomplished by a legitimate employer in... I don't know, like a million bajillion years. You have this power! Use it, you son of a bitch!

That is all,

-Enron

No comments:

Followers