Thursday, July 8, 2010

BOOYA!

.

So your boy Enron just purchased for himself a new means of conveyance - a "whip," if you will - and shall be flaunting his ample machismo from its ampler cabin all over the Mile High City for weeks, months, perhaps even years to come (it's carrying over 170,000 miles on the odometer, so the "years" possibility seems a touch far fetched).

IMG_0315

She is a beaut, ain't she? My, just looking at that front end has me craving a stalk of straw to dangle from my front teeth and a pregnant warrph to call my own.

IMG_0319

So what does this mean for the dreadfully dormant world of Good Rubbish? Well, with a flatbed truck replacing my old 4 door sedan I'll finally have the means to do all of the really MASSIVE projects I've been putting off for all these years. Now all I'll need is the will and/or free time to make 'em happen.

Don't hold your breath.

(Note: Legitimate Rubbish post to come within the next 2 weeks. And no, reader who for whatever reason still checks this blog even though I update it about once every 6 months, I'm not bullshitting you. It's gonna happen, and you shall be impressed. Call it a personal guarantee.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know it doesn't mean much, but I 'm really looking forward to these massive projects! I really love your work man!

Anonymous said...

I've been looking forward to your posts for so long, I almost gave up checking.
This is like the whole mushroom season all in one night. So glorious.

Followers