Wednesday, May 14, 2008

PERHAPS THE GREATEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN... WELL, EXCEPT FOR ALL OF THOSE STAG FILMS

.
There will be a new legitimate Good Rubbish post coming your way in the next few days, but for the time being I must insist that you take the time to check out this video. I've tried to refrain from putting any "hey, look at this other random thing on this other website" content up on here, but I can resist no longer. In all honesty, this is probably the single most astounding piece of artwork I've ever seen, and I once saw a painting of Spiderman fighting Stalin. Yeah, it's that good.


MUTO a wall-painted animation by BLU from blu on Vimeo.

If you'd like to check out more of this guy's stuff (almost all of which is excellent) check out his website at blublu.org

Alright kids, hopefully I'll have a new (though relatively speaking, grossly inferior) project up by the end of the week, but if not I guarantee I'll have something delicious waiting for you come Monday morning. Delicious like a fox, that is. Mmm... fox...

Word.

No comments:

Followers