Wednesday, March 5, 2008

LOCTITE HAS MADE A MOCKERY OF MY FINGERTIPS

.

On the always fascinating subject of epoxy putty, I learned while doing my speaker/media cabinet project that JB Waterweld is a FAR superior product to Loctite's epoxy putty, which tends to stick to your fingers almost as much as it does to whatever you're working on. Honestly, after kneading 20 or so wads of that Loctite stuff my fingers were so covered with plaster-ish residue I felt like I'd just gotten lucky with a terracotta warrior. Shame on you Loctite, your product is lame.

Unfortunately the hardware store near my house only sells the Loctite crap, so I'll be required to drive 15 minutes across town to get Waterweld at Auto Zone whenever I run out of the stuff. I'll concede that there are worse tragedies in this world than my current predicament, but not many my friend. Not many at all.

No comments:

Followers